Monday, March 16, 2009

[3]



Great news! We have new updates!!








1. One of our volunteers, Zach, has helped us a ton! His sister is starting to recycle stuff. The money they get from that can go towards helping us make bags! How totally awesome. God is going to provide guys.








2. We know what we are going to make to sell. Bracelets. A ton of Springville kids have them, I know, but God will provide. Heather has volunteered to teach me and help me make these awesome bracelets out of bandanas. How cool right? Also I have people who volunteered to help make them too. So we are going to make them and sell them for about 2 or 3 dollars. I bought bandanas in 8 awesome colors.








1. Yellow 2. Purple 3. Black 4. Blue

5. Pink 6. Green 7. Red 8. White



2 or $3 dollars We are unsure how much now.



This is my bracelet that Heather made me. It's pink and purple. The light in my room is kinda bad now so it's darker looking than it really is, sorry. [That goes for both pics]
What do you think? Feedback please guys. [=
E-mail me at spread_hope09@yahoo.com and let me know what you think.
3. I am speaking on this issue not this coming Sunday but the next, as far as I know. And I will have bracelets to sell at church starting this Wed. [= Then every Sunday too. So if you are there you can buy. Plus my friend Rebecca has offered to sell some at her church too. When Spring Break is over expect people to be in the schools [Moody and Springville for sure] selling!
You are helping someone less fortunate. Thank you so much guys.
God bless,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment