Monday, April 6, 2009

[4]

Hey guys! Sorry I am not updating a lot. I have been sooo busy. I have been e-mailing those who have given me their email adresses though. So I will start with what I've e-mailed out, but there is new stuff too.

The first e-mail was sent out after I spoke.

"
Hey guys! I want to thank all of you who were there last night. It stayed quiet and that helped me out a lot. I was nervous, I am not going to lie. I also want to say a huge thank you to those of you who kept it quiet out there. [= I have so much to say but I won't make this super long. But before I can say anything else we have two new members to our Christian family [who are recieving this email].. [= Remember guys as we make this project grow we need to make sure we keep each other held up and strong. We can't do this alone.

Now, I haven't updated the blog at this very moment. I am going to type up most of what I spoke on last night and make that a whole blog. Then, I am going to do one on what is coming up. I had a million craft ideas thrown at me last night. So don't get upset if I forget one. I bought blank cds today, 50. Someone had the idea of making worship/christian music cds. How awesome would that be? So I need you to email me a song and who sings it that you would like to see on this cd. If you have more than one... Trust me that is OKAY! lol. [=

Someone suggested shirts, if we can figure out how to do that.. It'd rock!
Also we had:
A Bake Sale
Hemp Bracelets
Paintings
Springfest Booth- with face painting and crafts on sell!
Things to hang on your mirror in your car
Hairbows- Which I tried at first and failed at. So help is needed. [=
Fuzzy flip flops- with the fabric on the thong part
Car Wash

There were more but I can't remember everyone of them. I had so many thrown at me.
Also, I got two new colors of the bracelets. Camo color and orange. [= Camo should do well, especially at church.

Also, there is a chance we could have a booth set up at church during both services. Awesome right!? Which means I need people who can take turns doing that each week. Let me know.

This is longer than I expected but one last thing. If you are good at making awesome pictures, banners, or html.. Email me back telling me.

Thanks guys!
God Bless,
Katie"

Some of that has changed since then.
If we can get our banner we will set up the booth officially this weekend. How awesome?
I need help with the banner. I hope we can have it but I haven't told them a design. Help me come up with one!

Also, if you aren't on the e-mail list notify me at spreadhope09@yahoo.com I will add you to it.
I know some people don't check their e-mails often so I will update on here too... But e-mail is easiest.

After Easter, I don't know when... We will have a craft day. I'll update you when I know more.
Also, I need songs for a cd. Send me your favorite Christian songs name and artist please!

Plus I need someone who can make this site look spiffy and nice.
Good with HTML or photoshop?
Let me know.

I think that's it for now...
Send me stuff guys!

God Bless,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment