Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[12]

I met with my youth pastor to discuss upcoming events yesterday and I am so excited for what is coming our way! Let me first give you two very important dates and then I will tell you what I need you guys to do!

-September 12th We will meet at my church [Bradford Road in Springville] at 2 o'clock. We will work until 4:30 and make bags of cookies to take on the next trip and then sort clothes that have already been brought to us!

-September 13th We will be taking a trip to The Nest in Birmingham. Be at the church at 5:30! We should be back no later than 8:30-45.

Now, what I need help with from you guys...

I need someone before Saturday the 12th to print and cut copies of bible verses for the baggies. The more people that volunteer the less you will have to do! I will give you colored paper and the verse. Just e-mail or call me and let me know you can.

Go through your clothes! Get old clothes and blankets out and put them in a garbage bag. We are taking up clothes and blankets for the trip in November. We need these AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! It is going to be very organized this year, which means a lot of preparation.

We can get our own t-shirts made to sell!! We just have to get a design to Brother Kevin. I need YOUR ideas. Send them to me at spread_hope09@yahoo.com I want a black t-shirt for sure. I don't know about writing and stuff yet. It needs to be kept simple. Go go go! :)

We will have a meeting soon. When I know more I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment